AC Milan – Juventus Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 06.01.2021
⚽ AC Milan – Juventus Predictions
AC Milan – Juventus Tips and Odds. January 6, 20:45 ITALY: Serie A – Round 16.
AC Milan – Juventus Preview
- AC Milan have picked up 37 points across the opening 15 rounds of a Serie A (SA) season for the first time in the three-points-a-win era (1994/95) after beating Benevento 2-0 last time out in what was their third consecutive HT/FT win. Subsequently, Milan have won a league-high ten matches when leading at HT, albeit just three of those came at home.
- With city-rivals Inter breathing down their neck, title-chasing Milan will be desperate to keep their unbeaten SA home record going here (W4, D3). However whilst four of their previous five SA home games saw them concede 2+ goals, that shouldn’t daunt this Milan side too much considering they’ve scored 2+ goals in 12 of their last 13 SA home matches – including a 4-2 win in the last H2H!
- Three second-half strikes helped Juventus to a 4-1 win over Udinese last time out, and now their previous three SA matches have yielded a 3+ goal margin (W2, L1). All three games saw the same HT/FT result, yet Juventus’ lacklustre SA campaign has seen them register just four HT/FT wins so far – six less than Milan!
- The visitors remain one of only three sides still unbeaten on the road this SA season (W3, D4), netting 3+ goals in every win. Expect some late action though, as three of Juventus‘ last four away league fixtures have witnessed a goal beyond the 85th minute.
- Players to watch: Four of Franck Kessie‘s five SA goals this season have been match openers, with three arriving from the spot – including Milan’s first against Benevento. As always eyes will be on superstar Cristiano Ronaldo (JUV) who has netted a brace in six league matches in 2020/21 – a joint-record alongside Robert Lewandowski across Europe’s top five divisions.
- Hot stat: Six of the previous eight competitive H2Hs have produced a goalless first half, including the last four.
|Head-to-head matches: AC MILAN – JUVENTUS|
|07.07.20||SA||AC Milan||Juventus||4 : 2|
|12.06.20||COP||Juventus||AC Milan||0 : 0|
|13.02.20||COP||AC Milan||Juventus||1 : 1|
|10.11.19||SA||Juventus||AC Milan||1 : 0|
|06.04.19||SA||Juventus||AC Milan||2 : 1|
ITALY: Serie A – Round 16
AC Milan – Juventus
Kick-off: January 6, 20:45
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals