Andorra – Romania Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 25.03.2023
⚽ Andorra – Romania Predictions
Andorra – Romania Predictions and Tips and Odds for March 25, 20:45 EURO – QUALIFICATION.
Andorra – Romania Preview
- Andorra only have 13 wins after nearly three decades of recognised international football, with the fifth-smallest populated UEFA nation perpetually struggling to remain competitive on the big stage. Yet, having avoided defeat in four of their last seven matches (W2, D2, L3) – all four of which were importantly in the Nations League – some in the Tricolours fanbase may be dreaming of Andorra’s first-ever qualification for a European Championship in a group that doesn’t have the strongest look about it.
- The reality is that perhaps remains more of a pipedream, especially as there’s almost been an inevitability to the result when they take the field in Euro qualifiers, having lost 97% of their matches (W1, D1, L58), though the two exceptions have come in their last four such games! They’ll have to produce a first to add to that positive record, as they’ve lost all four historical H2Hs against opponents Romania.
- The visitors have put on record what they expect from this contest with captain Nicolae Stanciu stating that “if we don’t manage six points against Andorra, I don’t know how we manage to qualify.” Having lost their last three Euro qualifiers including the last two on the road, it is understandable that Romania are looking to start with a bang against the lowest-ranked side in Group I.
- The pressure is on Romania to back up their captain’s words in their quest to avoid a second consecutive failure to qualify for the Euros. They crashed out in the play-off semis in the last Euro qualifying cycle but even that spot was thanks to their Nations League standing after finishing fourth in their Euro qualifying group, something which they’ll look to avoid repeating this time around.
- Players to watch: Marc Vales could be the target man for Andorra as three of his five national goals have come in two wins. Looking to spoil his homecoming party will be Romania’s Stanciu, who has seen seven of his last eight national scoring appearances come in wins.
- Hot stat: Romania have seen fewer than two first-half goals in 18 of their last 22 matches.
EURO – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 1
Andorra – Romania
Kick-off: March 25, 20:45
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE