Arsenal – Leeds Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 01.04.2023
⚽ Arsenal – Leeds Predictions
Arsenal – Leeds Predictions and Tips and Odds for April 1, 15:00 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Arsenal – Leeds Preview
- By beating Crystal Palace 4-1 before the international break, Arsenal claimed their 22nd Premier League (PL) win of the season – even their 2003/04 title-winning ‘Invincibles’ didn’t win that many of their first 28 league fixtures! Their sixth consecutive PL victory (five of which saw them score at least three times) put them well clear of second-placed Manchester City and seemingly on course to emulate Arsène Wenger’s side by winning the title.
- Only Man City have beaten them here in the league since early April last year (W14, D2), which shows how used the Gunners faithful have become to celebrating victories at the Emirates Stadium. They’re also accustomed to seeing their side beat Leeds United as they haven’t lost a home H2H since May 2003 (W6, D1) and were 2-0 up inside ten minutes during this fixture last term (W 2-1).
- Javi Gracia has lost just one league game (W2, D1) since taking over the Leeds hotseat and that ‘new manager bounce’ has lifted the Yorkshire club out of the relegation zone. However, he might not relish this match-up as he’s lost all three previous managerial H2Hs against Arsenal ‘to nil’, although this will be the first time he goes up against compatriot Mikel Arteta.
- And after Elland Road was closed during the international break due to reports of a security threat and Wilfried Gnonto and Max Wöber suffered injuries on duty for Italy and Austria respectively, preparations haven’t been ideal for the Whites as they look to build on a first league away win since October when beating Wolves 4-2 last time out.
- Players to watch: After becoming the first man to register ten PL goals and ten PL assists this term, Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka then added one of each in a man-of-the-match display for England against Ukraine. In opposition, Jack Harrison scored in each of Leeds’ last two fixtures and hasn’t lost a goalscoring outing since September 2020 (W16, D2)!
- Hot streak: Arsenal are unbeaten in the league this term after leading at half-time (W13, D1).
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 29
Arsenal – Leeds
Kick-off: April 1, 15:00
Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE