AS Roma – Benevento Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 18.10.2020
⚽ AS Roma – Benevento Predictions
AS Roma – Benevento Tips and Odds. October 18, 15:00 ITALY: Serie A – Round 4.
AS Roma – Benevento Preview
- Roma have gained their first victory in the new Serie A (SA) season, beating Udinese 1-0 last time out (W1, D1, L1). That said, five of their last six SA victories have seen both teams hit the net, with the ‘Giallorossi’ winning the first half 2-1 three times. The only two SA H2Hs haven’t disappointed either, with Roma netting 4+ goals in each and winning both.
- The hosts have led at HT in three of their previous four SA home matches (W2, D2). On the other hand, Roma were ahead at home at HT just six times (31.58%) last SA season. Curiously, each of their last four home league victories have produced an exact 2-1 scoreline, with the opener arriving inside the first 15 minutes three times.
- It’s been a good start for Benevento so far, after winning two of their opening three SA matches, netting the winner beyond the hour mark each time. However, two of those three matches saw Benevento conceding the opener inside the first ten minutes of play, consequently trailing at HT both times (HT: D1, L2).
- Benevento have won each of their last three away league matches across all tiers, despite conceding exactly twice in all. Quick starters, Benevento have scored an average of 2.33 goals before the break during the run.
- Players to watch: Pedro scored his first goal for Roma in the second half against Udinese, but six of his previous seven competitive goals have arrived before the break.
- Benevento’s Gianluca Lapadula netted a winner last time out, and each of his last three SA goals have arrived beyond the hour mark.
- Hot stat: Roma have scored 70% (seven) of their last ten home league goals before the break.
|Head-to-head matches: AS ROMA – BENEVENTO|
|06.09.18||CF||Benevento||AS Roma||2 : 1|
|11.02.18||SA||AS Roma||Benevento||5 : 2|
|20.09.17||SA||Benevento||AS Roma||0 : 4|