Ath Bilbao – Sevilla Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 09.07.2020
⚽ Ath Bilbao – Sevilla Prediction
Ath Bilbao – Sevilla Tips and Odds. July 9, 21:00 SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 35.
Ath Bilbao – Sevilla Preview
- Despite a spirited display against Real Madrid, Athletic Bilbao fell to a 1-0 defeat putting their European aspirations in jeopardy. Their last five La Liga (LL) losses have now come by a one-goal margin, with four seeing the decisive goal netted after the 70th minute. With 48.28% of the goals Bilbao have conceded this league campaign coming beyond the 60th minute, they’ll be wary of a similar outcome here.
- The hosts have lost just one of their last five home games (W3, D1, L1), but six of their previous eight competitive matches here ended via a 1-0 scoreline (W4, L2). It’s little surprise then that Bilbao have witnessed a joint-league low 1.76 match goals per fixture here.
- A second-half strike gave Sevilla a 1-0 win versus Eibar, extending their unbeaten LL streak to 11 games (W5, D6). They’ve now won 15 of the 24 league fixtures in which they netted first this term (W15, D7, L2), whilst that result means eight of Sevilla’s last nine LL wins have come ‘to nil’, and 50% of their LL victories this term have seen a drawn first half.
- The division’s second best away side (W8, D5, L4) have seen both teams score in five of their previous seven LL road trips, although their average of just 1.12 goals conceded per away league game remains one of the division’s best.
- Players to watch: Iñaki Williams scored a brace in the last H2H held here – he’s been Bilbao’s first scorer in five of the six LL games he’s netted in this term.
- Lucas Ocampos netted last time out – his last three goals have been Sevilla’s first and arrived after HT.
- Stat attack: There’s been four penalties across Bilbao’s last three home games.
- Six of Sevilla’s eight LL away wins saw them lead at HT.
- Each of the last six halves of H2H league action saw exactly one match goal.
|Head-to-head matches: ATH BILBAO – SEVILLA|
|03.01.20||LL||Sevilla||Ath Bilbao||1 : 1|
|18.05.19||LL||Sevilla||Ath Bilbao||2 : 0|
|16.01.19||CDR||Sevilla||Ath Bilbao||0 : 1|
|13.01.19||LL||Ath Bilbao||Sevilla||2 : 0|
|10.01.19||CDR||Ath Bilbao||Sevilla||1 : 3|