AZ Alkmaar – Feyenoord Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 09.02.2020
⚽ AZ Alkmaar – Feyenoord Prediction
AZ Alkmaar – Feyenoord Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 9, 14:30. NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 22.
AZ Alkmaar – Feyenoord Preview
- AZ Alkmaar remain in hot pursuit of Ajax’s crown after a run of five wins from their last six Eredivisie home games, with all of those seeing AZ open the scoring. All five wins were accompanied by clean sheets, seeing AZ average 2.40 goals therein.
- Impressively, 75% (six) of AZ’s eight home league wins this term have each yielded a margin of 2+ goals. Also, 60% (three) of their last five home league victories to yield such a winning margin additionally saw Teun Koopmeiners score via a penalty.
- If including extra time in the equation, Feyenoord travel after winning each of their last seven competitive matches, and going unbeaten in their last 12 across all domestic competitions (W10, D2). Only two of those ten victories saw them win both halves, while 40% of them produced over 3.5 total goals.
- Feyenoord’s last Eredivisie away game vs current top-two opposition ended in a 4-0 defeat, but they are unbeaten in their last five league road trips (W3, D2). They conceded no open-play goals in the middle third (31st-60th minute) of any match therein.
- Players to watch: Oussama Idrissi smashed a double in AZ’s last home win, and scored the last goal in September’s reverse fixture (W 3-0).
- Feyenoord’s last two Eredivisie away wins have each featured a goal from Jens Toornstra inside the first 15 minutes of the second half.
- Stat attack: AZ’s six goals scored across their last three home league wins were spread 50/50 across halves of play.
- Opposition teams have lost a man beyond the hour mark (Y/Y1, R2) in three of Feyenoord’s last five Eredivisie away wins.
- The visitors have averaged 2.0 goals per-match inside the 46th-60th minute period across their last two away league wins.
NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 22
AZ Alkmaar – Feyenoord
Kick-off: February 9, 14:30
Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals