Bayern Munich – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 20.04.2021
⚽ Bayern Munich – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions
Bayern Munich – Bayer Leverkusen Tips and Odds. April 20, 03:00 USA: MLS.
Bayern Munich – Bayer Leverkusen Preview
- Bayern Munich did it the hard way at the weekend, hanging on for a 3-2 victory over top-four aspirants Wolfsburg, despite twice seeing a two-goal lead halved through defensive lapses. Overall though, Bayern have been dominant since their last Bundesliga defeat, winning six of seven in the league, with an average margin of 2.33 across those wins.
- The champions-elect have mostly done their work early, as reflected by them leading at HT in ten of their last 11 Bundesliga wins, and in relation to that, have also won all of the last 17 Bundesliga home H2Hs to see them lead at HT. However, they are without a ‘second-half win’ in five league games against all opposition (2H: D4, L1).
- Bayer Leverkusen remain hopeful of somehow breaking into the top four, and they continue to keep the pressure on the teams in that hallowed region, enjoying a 3-0 stroll vs Cologne at the weekend. However, ‘Die Werkself’ have still won just once on the road in league action this year (W1, D2, L4), losing the second half 1-0 in three of those defeats.
- Further to that, Leverkusen last scored beyond the 20th minute during an away league defeat way back in February 2019, making it seem unlikely that they can overcome any early setback here. In addition, Leverkusen have recovered just one point (of a possible 27) after lost first halves in away league action since the start of 2018/19 (D1, L8).
- Players to watch: Rising Bayern youngster Jamal Musiala smashed a first-half double – including the decider – at Wolfsburg last Saturday. Just hours later, Leon Bailey bagged a brace for Leverkusen, and has thus seen three of his last four league goals arrive after HT.
- Hot stat: Each half has averaged an equal number of total goals per match (1.52 apiece) across the last 31 Bundesliga H2Hs held at Bayern.
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 30
Bayern Munich – Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off: April 20, 19:30
Prediction: Home Win