Benfica – Boavista Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 04.07.2020
⚽ Benfica – Boavista Prediction
Benfica – Boavista Tips and Odds. July 4, 21:15 PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 30.
Benfica – Boavista Preview
- After successive league defeats, SL Benfica’s only victory since February remains a win over nine-man Rio Ave (W1, D4, L2). Notably, each game in that sequence saw coupon-busting Benfica start the game as odds-on favourites – a sharp downturn from a record of: W19, L2, as favourites prior to that.
- Benfica’s average of 2.21 scored goals per-home league game has led to two thirds of their home league victories seeing a 2+ goal margin (44.44% with a four-goal margin!). However, just 12.9% of Benfica’s goals here have come inside the opening 30 minutes, whilst 64.52% have been scored beyond half-time.
- Just one of Boavista’s last five league games has seen both teams find the net (W3, L2). Moreover, only two sides have lost a higher portion of their league games without reply than Boavista, with 31.03% being lost to nil.
- Boavista’s away league games have been largely lacklustre affairs, averaging a league-low 1.64 total goals per-match. A significant 85.71% of the games saw under 2.5 total goals, whilst 50% produced under 1.5. Consequently, 70% of Boavista’s away league games won/lost have been settled by a single-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Different players had scored six of Benfica’s seven goals post-restart, until Carlos Vincinius’ second-half double in their last home game.
- Four players are tied for Boavista’s top-scorer with two league goals apiece. Alberto Bueno scored both of his post-restart, including the sole goal in their last away win.
- Stat attack: Benfica have averaged a league-high 8.79 corners per home game.
- Boavista have averaged 3.07 yellow cards per away league game.
- Visiting manager Daniel Ramos has won just one of nine career H2Hs with Benfica (W1, D2, L6).
|Head-to-head matches: BENFICA – BOAVISTA|
|06.12.19||PL||Boavista||Benfica||1 : 4|
|29.01.19||PL||Benfica||Boavista||5 : 1|
|18.08.18||PL||Boavista||Benfica||0 : 2|
|17.02.18||PL||Benfica||Boavista||4 : 0|
|16.09.17||PL||Boavista||Benfica||2 : 1|
PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 30
Benfica – Boavista
Kick-off: July 4, 21:15
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals