Bochum – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 10.04.2022
⚽ Bochum – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions
Bochum – Bayer Leverkusen Tips and Odds for April 10,14:30 GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA.
Bochum – Bayer Leverkusen Preview
- Bochum manager Thomas Reis marked his return from a COVID-19 infection by steering his club to their second win over Hoffenheim this Bundesliga season, a 2-1 victory to firmly put five winless Bundesliga away trips behind them. Now back at home, they begin this round nine points from both sixth and 16th place, so whilst European qualification and top-flight relegation both appear remote, neither can be ruled out at this stage.
- Two upcoming home games against clubs below them in the standings at the start of the round could lift them further up the table, but first Bochum have to account for high-flying Bayer Leverkusen, who won the reverse H2H 1-0. Gaining revenge and winning here looks a tough ask, but Bochum boast more league wins as a home underdog than any other club in Europe’s top-five leagues (W6, D3, L3), with Bayern Munich their most recent scalp in February, illustrating they’re more than capable of producing back-to-back Bundesliga victories for the first time in 2022.
- After Dortmund’s loss to Leipzig last weekend, Leverkusen now have second place in their sights after moving to 51 points with a 2-1 win over Hertha Berlin, a game that saw them score 2+ first-half goals for the first time in seven Bundesliga outings. That took Leverkusen’s goal tally for the league campaign to an impressive 68 goals (2.43 per game), which stands as an all-time club record for the first 28 games of a Bundesliga season.
- Already with three streaks of at least three consecutive wins to their name this league campaign, Leverkusen have made a habit out of winning on several occasions, with only Bayern Munich and their own defenders putting the ball past their goalkeeper inside the first 30 minutes in Bundesliga action this calendar year.
- Players to watch: All seven of Miloš Pantović’s goals this season (all competitions) have been in Bochum home victories, whilst Leverkusen’s Lucas Alario has scored in four of his last five Bundesliga appearances of at least 20 minutes.
- Hot stat: The second half was the highest scoring half in nine of the last 11 Bundesliga matches involving either club.
GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 29
Bochum – Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off: April 10, 14:30
Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE