Bologna – Inter Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 03.04.2021
⚽ Bologna – Inter Predictions
Bologna – Inter Tips and Odds. April 3, 19:45 ITALY: Serie A – Round 29.
Bologna – Inter Preview
- Bologna have lost just two of their last eight (L2) Serie A (SA) matches (W4, D2), giving them a decent chance of a second top-half finish in three seasons. Scoring exactly three goals in both previous wins and curiously netting exactly in the 70th minute each time, the come-from-behind victory last time out marked the sixth occasion this SA season to see Bologna claim at least a point after conceding first (W3, D3).
- The hosts have won three of their last five SA home matches. However, they have lost four (W1, D1) of their six top-flight encounters here vs current top-eight sides, conceding 4+ goals in two. Eight of Bologna’s 12 goals ‘against’ in those four losses arrived before HT.
- Internazionale’s march towards their first SA title since 2010 continues, with the ’Nerazzurri’ recently registering eight straight top-flight victories for the second time this season. A significant 62.5% (five) of those wins saw Inter open the scoring during the first half. Yet, the last three wins all came via a nervy one-goal margin after a goalless first half to mark a league-high nine victories after a drawn first period.
- The visitors are unbeaten on the road in eight competitive matches (W4, D4 – 90 mins), trailing at HT just once during the run. Additionally, Inter have netted at least once beyond the hour mark in their last three SA away outings (W3, D/L0), winning the second half in ten such matches, including the last four in a row.
- Players to watch: Andreas Skov Olsen scored the decisive goal in Bologna’s 3-2 win in Crotone, and each of his three SA career goals arrived after the break. Similarly, Inter striker Lautaro Martínez netted a late winner against Torino last time out, and, four of his previous five SA goals have arrived beyond the 55th minute.
- Hot stat: Bologna have scored beyond the hour mark in eight (66.67%) of their last 12 SA victories!
|Head-to-head matches: BOLOGNA – INTER|
|05.12.20||SA||Inter||Bologna||3 : 1|
|05.07.20||SA||Inter||Bologna||1 : 2|
|02.11.19||SA||Bologna||Inter||1 : 2|
|03.02.19||SA||Inter||Bologna||0 : 1|
|01.09.18||SA||Bologna||Inter||0 : 3|
ITALY: Serie A – Round 29
Bologna – Inter
Kick-off: April 3, 19:45
Prediction: Away Win