Bournemouth – Swansea Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 16.03.2021
⚽ Bournemouth – Swansea Predictions
Bournemouth – Swansea Tips and Odds. March 16, 20:45 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37.
Bournemouth – Swansea Preview
- Bournemouth suffered a third loss across nine Championship matches (W4, D2, L3) when losing 3-2 to Barnsley on Saturday. Each of those seven games won/lost saw a single-goal margin, with five matches decided by a goal beyond the 60th minute. Expect late action, given that 42.31% of Bournemouth’s Championship goals have arrived beyond the hour mark.
- Although the ‘Cherries’ lost the last game after conceding first, they do still possess the league’s best point-retrieval rate after doing so (W6, D3, L5). That said, Bournemouth have a very impressive home league record when scoring first (W8, D1).
- Automatic promotion hopefuls Swansea have won three of their last four Championship games (W3, D1), with all three victories coming via a single-goal margin. In fact, a league-high 15 of Swansea’s 20 Championship wins this campaign have come with a clean sheet, playing a large part in the ‘Swans’ winning 90% of applicable matches when scoring first (W18, D1, L1).
- Swansea are unbeaten after scoring first as visitors (W8, D1) and have lost just once across their last seven Championship road trips (W5, D1, L1). Even though three of Swansea’s last five Championship away games have returned over 2.5 total goals, a low-scoring affair can’t be ruled out, as they’ve seen under 2.5 total goals in 13 of their 17 road trips this campaign.
- Players to watch: Including his strike at the weekend, Dominic Solanke has scored Bournemouth’s last goal in seven of his nine goalscoring games. Uncannily, André Ayew has been Swansea’s last scorer in four of their previous five Championship matches, and if going further back, three of his last four second-half penalty goals have proven decisive.
- Hot stat: Swansea have the league’s best win/draw percentage in away matches started as an outsider (W3, D4, L2).
|Head-to-head matches: BOURNEMOUTH – SWANSEA|
|08.12.20||CHA||Swansea||Bournemouth||0 : 0|
|05.05.18||PL||Bournemouth||Swansea||1 : 0|
|25.11.17||PL||Swansea||Bournemouth||0 : 0|
|18.03.17||PL||Bournemouth||Swansea||2 : 0|
|31.12.16||PL||Swansea||Bournemouth||0 : 3|
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37
Bournemouth – Swansea
Kick-off: March 16, 20:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals