Brentford – Everton Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 27.08.2022
⚽ Brentford – Everton Predictions
Brentford – Everton Predictions and Tips and Odds for August 27, 15:00 ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE.
Brentford – Everton Preview
- Brentford certainly didn’t reach the level they found against Manchester United when they fell to a humbling 3-2 loss at West London rivals Fulham last weekend. Another high-scoring affair at Craven Cottage means the Bees’ last seven league fixtures have seen over 2.5 goals, meaning that Thomas Frank’s side have perhaps rebranded themselves from the cautious, methodical team that made their PL debut last season.
- Brentford certainly seem more direct going forward – their long passes count after three games (194) is only trumped by the two Merseyside clubs – with this approach seemingly paying early dividends as the Bees are the third top scorers in the division behind only Arsenal and City. They’ll hope this improvement in attack can now inspire them to record their first pair of home wins to open a season since 2018/19.
- Any momentum gained from Everton’s intense escape from relegation last season has been promptly deflated by a run of three winless games to begin this campaign (D1, L2), including an uninspiring 1-1 draw at home to Forest last weekend, making this their worst points total after three games since 2010/11. A distinct lack of meaningful transfer activity has made the Everton faithful even more restless with the lack of attacking options particularly problematic, a situation which has made it particularly difficult for the Toffees to respond after conceding the opening goal in each of their PL fixtures so far (and in their final two games last season).
- Frank Lampard’s side won just twice on the road last season in the league (D4, L13), but the ex-Chelsea coach will take confidence in having thrashed Brentford 4-1 in his first game as Toffees boss in the FA Cup. Lampard will need to replicate those attacking patterns if they are to avenge the two league H2H losses last season (1-0 and 3-2) and record their first win at Brentford since 1952.
- Key battle: Brentford’s Ivan Toney continued his fine form by netting again last weekend – he scored the winner from the penalty spot in this fixture last year. He’ll be up against James Tarkowski in defence, who was booked when he and Burnley lost 2-0 at the Brentford Community Stadium last season.
- Hot stat: Brentford are unbeaten in every PL game when they have scored the opening goal (W10, D2).
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 4
Brentford – Everton
Kick-off: August 27, 15:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE