Brentford – Nottingham Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 29.04.2023
⚽ Brentford – Nottingham Predictions
Brentford – Nottingham Predictions and Tips and Odds for April 29, 15:00 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Brentford – Nottingham Preview
- As the Premier League (PL) season approaches its typically climatic ending, Brentford could yet upgrade their “bus stop in Hounslow” status to become a pin-drop on the European map of UEFA competition. However, sat six points adrift of the top-seven and having played at least one game more than most sides around them, Brentford fans may have to put their passports back in the drawer for now, but with an improvement on their 13th-placed finish of last season all but assured, progress has still been made.
- The Bees showcased their improvement in midweek with a 2-0 victory against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, a result which snapped them out of their six-match PL spiral (D3, L3). That downward trajectory still stands at the Gtech Community Stadium, where despite it notoriously being a difficult place to play for opposition sides, Brentford have won just one of their last five PL home games (D3, L1).
- Nottingham Forest are next up to try and prolong Brentford’s home misery, and the Tricky Trees travel to the capital on the back of a morale-boosting 3-1 victory over Brighton in midweek. While that result was enough to temporarily lift Forest out of the bottom three, the 11-match winless PL run (D3, L8) that precedes it is still a psychological scar that Forest must overcome.
- Only once this season have Forest won back-to-back league games, and as the PL’s worst performing away side this season (W1, D3, L12), it does seem unlikely Forest will secure a victory that will add to that tally here. Making the visit to London certainly won’t help either, as Forest have been dished out a dose of capital punishment in each of their four PL London jaunts so far this season, losing each game by at least a two-goal margin. With the relegation battle likely to go to the wire and their last three away trips all taking place in the ‘Big Smoke’, Forest will be desperate to break their London duck.
- Players to watch: Brentford’s Bryan Mbeumo was on the goal trail against Chelsea, his third goal of his last four to serve as the second of the game, including in the 2-2 draw in the reverse fixture. Morgan Gibbs-White opened the scoring for Forest that day, but two of his three club goals since have closed the scoring, including in midweek.
- Hot stat: Brentford have kept 12 first-half clean sheets in their 16 home PL games this season.
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 34
Brentford – Nottingham
Kick-off: April 29, 15:00
Prediction: Home Win
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE