Brentford – West Ham Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 14.05.2023
⚽ Brentford – West Ham Predictions
Brentford – West Ham Predictions and Tips and Odds for May 14, 14:00 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Brentford – West Ham Preview
- Realistically out of the race for the European places with just three games remaining, Brentford can still be proud of their efforts as they’re already guaranteed to better their 13th placed finish of last campaign. The Bees will now be keen to finish strong as this campaign enters the homestraight, and considering they’ve won all three of their Premier League (PL) H2Hs against West Ham, they ought to fancy their chances here.
- Brentford will still have to be on their guard as West Ham won 1-0 here in the FA Cup earlier this season, although in the PL Thomas Frank’s side have been near-impenetrable on home turf. Only Arsenal and Newcastle have left the Gtech Community Stadium victorious in the PL this season (W8, D7), but with that tally of seven home stalemates a league-high ahead of the round, the first goal doesn’t necessarily guarantee success.
- Buoyed by their 2-1 UEFA Europa Conference League semi-final first-leg victory over AZ Alkmaar in midweek, West Ham should make the relatively short journey across London in high spirits. London derbies haven’t always served the Hammers well though, especially those that come on the road as David Moyes’ side have lost seven of their last eight such games in the PL (W1).
- With West Ham coming into the round seven points clear of the drop after an eye-catching 1-0 win against Manchester United in their last PL outing, safety appears all-but assured, and will be guaranteed if they beat Brentford. Having their top-flight status almost secured may perhaps allow Moyes to rotate his squad a little here, especially with their crucial second-leg against AZ coming up on Thursday, which is essentially all West Ham have left to play for this season.
- Key battle: Ahead of the round, Brentford goalkeeper David Raya is just one of six PL players to have played every minute this season and he has kept two clean sheets from his three meetings with West Ham. Trying to ensure that record isn’t extended is former Brentford man Saïd Benrahma, who has seen three of his last four goals come from the penalty spot, including his midweek strike.
- Hot streak: Brentford’s last six home PL games have seen both teams score.
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 36
Brentford – West Ham
Kick-off: May 14, 14:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE