Sassuolo – AC Milan Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 22.05.2022
⚽ Sassuolo – AC Milan Predictions
Sassuolo – AC Milan Tips and Odds for May 22, 17:00 ITALY: SERIE A.
Sassuolo – AC Milan Preview
- Mid-table Sassuolo’s 3-1 win over Bologna kept their chances of a third consecutive top-half Serie A (SA) finish alive but to achieve that target, they must win here against title-chasing AC Milan and hope either Torino don’t win (vs Roma) or Verona lose (vs Lazio) lose as they have inferior H2H records against both
- Having claimed just one point in home league games against the other top-four sides (D1, L2) this term, hopes aren’t high of a win in Reggio Emilia. However, those fans will want one final performance from Domenico Berardi and Gianluca Scamacca to shout about, as the pair are expected to leave this summer with this game’s opponents a potential destination for both!
- AC Milan are within touching distance of their first title since 2010/11 and need just a point to pip city rivals Inter. They were ready to celebrate after beating Atalanta 2-0 last weekend but had to wait as Inter kept the race alive for another week, although history favours the leaders as not since 2001/02 has the side topping the table entering the final SA matchday failed to claim league glory.
- Ex-Sassuolo boss Stefano Pioli, on the brink of a first Scudetto as a coach, has used the words of the late basketball star and Milan fan Kobe Bryant to inspire his side in recent weeks: “We’re not done.” He’ll no doubt remind his side of that again before they look to make it 12 league away matches without defeat (W8, D3), and having won the last five away H2Hs all of them after opening the scoring before half-time, there may be no better opponent for Milan to face away on this final title-deciding match day than Sassuolo.
- Players to watch: Giacomo Raspadori has opened the scoring in each of his last three goalscoring outings for Sassuolo while Theo Hernandez, who scored an incredible solo effort against Atalanta, also assisted Milan’s goal in November’s reverse fixture (L 3-1).
- Hot stat: Sassuolo’s SA fixtures this term have produced an entertaining average of 3.43 goals per game.
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 38
Sassuolo – AC Milan
Kick-off: May 22, 17:00
Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE