Bulgaria – North Macedonia Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 02.06.2022
⚽ Bulgaria – North Macedonia Predictions
Bulgaria – North Macedonia Tips and Odds for June 2, 17:00 UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE.
Bulgaria – North Macedonia Preview
- Bulgaria begin their UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign with the visit of neighbours North Macedonia, and will hope for a better UNL campaign this time around after finishing rock-bottom in League B during their last campaign. That saw them relegated into League C, but a nine-match winless run of UNL games (D4, L5) certainly doesn’t breed confidence of avenging that demotion.
- History is on Bulgaria’s side here though, with both of their previous home H2Hs ending in a victory ‘to nil’. Another win accompanied by a clean sheet can’t be ruled out considering none of the seven historical meetings between these two nations ever saw both teams get on the scoresheet (BUL: W4, D1, L2), placing added importance on the first goal.
- After making their first-ever major tournament appearance at a delayed Euro 2020 and then narrowly missing out on a spot at the Qatar World Cup later this year, North Macedonia will hope to continue impressing the world with a successful start to their UNL campaign. They may well still be smarting from their last UNL campaign too, in which only a final day defeat to Armenia (1-0) prevented the Lynxes from securing promotion to Group B.
- Alarmingly, North Macedonia failed to win any of their three away matches in their last UNL campaign, which hindered that promotion push. There is at least hope for a strong start to their campaign this time around though, with each of their last two opening games to a UNL campaign ending in victories, whilst they have won three of their last four away internationals too.
- Players to watch: Kiril Despodov has scored Bulgaria’s last two goals, both of which arrived after half-time. Meanwhile, North Macedonia’s Elif Elmas has received three yellow cards in his eight UNL appearances.
- Hot stat: Both teams have scored in just one of North Macedonia’s last seven internationals.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE C – ROUND 1
Bulgaria – North Macedonia
Kick-off: June 2, 17:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE