Cadiz CF – Getafe Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 10.03.2023
⚽ Cadiz CF – Getafe Predictions
Cadiz CF – Getafe Predictions and Tips and Odds for March 10, 21:00 LALIGA.
Cadiz CF – Getafe Preview
- Round 25 will open with a classic ‘six point’ relegation battle that will add to the drama of what could be one of La Liga’s (LL) most exciting fights for survival in years. Separated by just a point, Cádiz and Getafe are sandwiched in the middle of a seven-team logjam that sees 12th-placed Celta Vigo and Almería down in 18th separated by just three points.
- With that in mind, perhaps no LL team faces a more crucial upcoming period than the home side, with their next three assignments against the trio of clubs one point below them in the standings (Getafe, Almería, Sevilla). A scoreless draw away to Sociedad did Cádiz’s survival chances no harm, particularly now that they return home with the league’s third-longest home undefeated run (W4, D5), bookended by three successive home league victories – their longest such LL win streak since 1990/91!
- Getafe have seen their own survival hopes boosted after their first half-time lead in LL football since October propelled them to their second win in three LL outings (L1). Experienced manager Quique Sánchez Flores is using some sneaky and innovative tactics to lead their comeback, such as announcing injured midfielder Mauro Arambarri in the starting XI in their 3-2 win against Girona only to withdraw him during the warm-up in order to throw off the plans of his opposing manager.
- But like their hosts, the bulk of Getafe’s recent gains have been earned at home. Their most recent LL away win was a 1-0 triumph last October (D1, L4 since) against last-placed Elche, with away losses throughout the season to fellow relegation contenders such as Sevilla (2-1), Almería (1-0) and Valencia (5-1) illustrating there’s no such thing as an easy road trip for the side.
- Players to watch: Sergi Guardiola must be loving his time at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla after finding the net in each of his last two appearances there, whilst Enes Ünal is in outstanding form wherever he goes. The Getafe forward is back to his best with five goals from their last five LL matches.
- Hot stat: Just six of the 22 combined LL games involving either club since their 0-0 draw in the reverse H2H have produced more than 2.5 total goals.
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 25
Cadiz CF – Getafe
Kick-off: March 10, 21:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE