Coventry – Cardiff Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 25.11.2020
⚽ Coventry – Cardiff Predictions
Coventry – Cardiff Tips and Odds. November 25, 20:45 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 13.
Coventry – Cardiff Preview
- Although only managing a goalless draw at the weekend, that result at least ended Coventry City’s eight-game Championship run without a clean sheet (W1, D1, L6). However, they still possess the league’s worst defence ahead of this round, conceding 1.92 goals on average per match, and that’s despite half of their games producing a goalless first half.
- In fact no Championship side has seen a higher percentage of their home league games produce over 2.5 goals ahead of this round (66.66%). Furthermore, with the ‘Sky Blues’ conceding as many goals between 76’-FT here (three) as they’ve done in the entire first half, goalmouth action could come late.
- Cardiff City clutched a draw from the jaws of defeat last time out to avoid back-to-back losses, although they’ve still won just one of their last seven matches (W1, D4, L2). They’ll be hoping for better fortunes here on what is their lucky day, as the ‘Bluebirds’ are unbeaten in their last five games played on a Wednesday night (W3, D2).
- Topically, Cardiff have gone unbeaten in 11 of their last 12 Championship matches vs promoted opposition (W6, D5, L1), including all six last term (W4, D2). Moreover, four of those six games last season produced a goalless first half (HT: D5, L1) and as such, nine of Cardiff’s ten goals scored during those fixtures came beyond HT.
- Players to watch: Tyler Walker may step in again given Coventry’s growing injury list. He scored his first goal for the club this month, although he’s never netted vs Cardiff (W1, L3).
- Cardiff’s Kieffer Moore has scored after the 75th minute in his last two appearances – all four of his league goals this term came away from home.
- Hot stat: Mark Robins-managed sides have always scored when playing against Cardiff (W2, D1, L1) – both victories came ‘to nil’.
|Head-to-head matches: COVENTRY – CARDIFF|
|13.08.14||EFL||Coventry||Cardiff||1 : 2|
|21.03.12||CHA||Cardiff||Coventry||2 : 2|
|22.11.11||CHA||Coventry||Cardiff||1 : 1|
|26.12.10||CHA||Cardiff||Coventry||2 : 0|
|19.10.10||CHA||Coventry||Cardiff||1 : 2|
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 13
Coventry – Cardiff
Kick-off: November 25, 20:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals