Cyprus – Azerbaijan Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 08.09.2020
⚽ Cyprus – Azerbaijan Prediction
Cyprus – Azerbaijan Tips and Odds. September 8, 19:45 UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 2.
Cyprus – Azerbaijan Preview
- Cyprus’ 2-0 loss in their UEFA Nations League (UNL) Group C1 opener meant they have now seen their last four UNL matches produce exactly two goals. Furthermore, three of their four prior UNL defeats (W1, D2, L4) have come by a 2-0 scoreline, as has been the case in four of their last ten competitive losses.
- Three of those four ‘2-0’ defeats mentioned above saw Cyprus conceding both goals in the same half. On the same lines, three of Cyprus’ last five home losses have come by a 2-0 scoreline. However, 50% (six) of Cyprus’ last 12 home defeats have come by a single-goal margin, with four of six decisive goals arriving beyond HT.
- Azerbaijan started their UNL campaign with a 2-1 loss vs Luxembourg, meaning they’re now winless in ten competitive games (D1, L9). That game also marked just the second instance in their last eight matches where the HT result wasn’t mirrored come FT.
- Eight of Azerbaijan’s aforementioned nine losses saw them concede 2+ goals. However, four of those losses came via a single-goal margin, with three games decided by a goal beyond the 70th minute.
- Azerbaijan travel after losing their last five competitive away matches, conceding 2+ goals in four games. Additionally, Azerbaijan have conceded in both halves in six of their last ten away matches, including their only away loss in UNL action (W1, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Pieros Sotiriou has been Cyprus’ first scorer in each of his last four goalscoring international matches.
- Azerbaijan’s lone goalscorer to date in this UNL campaign, Ramil Sheydaev has been his club’s last scorer with his previous four league goals, with two arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- Hot stat: Cyprus haven’t lost five competitive matches in a row since losing ten between 1988-90.
UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 2
Cyprus – Azerbaijan
Kick-off: September 8, 19:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals