Daegu – Seoul Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 14.06.2020
⚽ Daegu – Seoul Prediction
Daegu – Seoul Betting Tips and Odds. June 14, 11:00 SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 6.
Daegu – Seoul Preview
- First-half scoring blanks have emerged as a theme for Daegu FC, with the ‘Sky Blues’ failing to score a first-half goal in 11 of their last 12 K League 1 (KL1) games, including all five played so far this term. To compensate for that, Daegu have conceded just 3.2 corners per KL1 game – a lower average than all but one club.
- Daegu are also without a win in seven KL1 home games (D5, L2) including two draws this campaign. A first-half scoring blank continues to be Daegu’s trademark even on their own turf, with that eventuality seen in their last seven KL1 home games and their last three home H2Hs.
- Owning KL1’s worst defensive record before the start of this league round, FC Seoul travel here on the back of consecutive KL1 losses. Regardless, Seoul have kept three of a possible five first-half clean sheets this season, but with a third of their KL1 goals conceded arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- A 2-1 win in Seoul’s last KL1 road trip was the seventh instance of that scoreline in their last ten top-flight away victories. Although they conceded first in their last away fixture, Seoul have (if excluding goalless draws) scored first in five of their last seven KL1 away games.
- Players to watch: Both of Edgar Silva’s (DAE) two KL1 goals have come beyond the hour mark, each making it 1-1 at the time in their respective games. Meanwhile, Seoul’s Chan-hee Han has been a match-winner with his lone KL1 goal.
- Stat attack: Daegu FC haven’t won consecutive top-flight league games since August 2019.
- Seoul have won three of the last four KL1 H2Hs by a 2-1 scoreline, with Seoul scoring without reply in two first halves therein.
- The visitors have a 50% win rate in KL1 away matches begun as an outsider.
|Head-to-head matches: DAEGU – SEOUL|
|01.12.19||KL1||Daegu||Seoul||0 : 0|
|02.08.19||KL1||Seoul||Daegu||2 : 1|
|22.06.19||KL1||Daegu||Seoul||1 : 2|
|11.05.19||KL1||Seoul||Daegu||2 : 1|
|04.11.18||KL1||Daegu||Seoul||1 : 1|
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 6
Daegu – Seoul
Kick-off: June 14, 11:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE