Denmark – Austria Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 13.06.2022
⚽ Denmark – Austria Predictions
Denmark – Austria Tips and Odds for June 13, 19:45 UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE.
Denmark – Austria Preview
- Denmark’s 1-0 defeat to Croatia, coupled with Austria’s 1-1 draw with France last time out, opened up UEFA Nations League (UNL) Group A1 after Denmark failed to score for just the second time in 17 matches. Midfielder Christian Eriksen described the match as “two very different halves” after their fourth consecutive international in which more goals arrived after half-time than before (W3, L1).
- That was their first loss on home soil in almost a year (W6) with all six of those victories coming against sides ranked outside FIFA’s top 20, including a 1-0 World Cup qualifying triumph over Austria (FIFA rank: #34) back in October. Encouragingly, Denmark (FIFA rank: #11) have never lost a home H2H (W4, D1), scoring first in the last four of those games.
- Austria almost beat France on Friday, but a late equaliser denied them all three points. Despite a decent start to their UNL campaign (W1, D1, L1), manager Ralf Rangnick wants more: “We played well but there’s no reason to congratulate us when we were so close to three points,” he said afterwards, knowing that his side will be propelled to the top of the group if they can secure maximum points here.
- Although that poor H2H record in Denmark counts against them, they’ve at least scored in seven of their last eight matches on foreign soil (W4, L4) so should pose a threat. Austrian supporters might feel more comfortable if they can get ahead early though as five of the last six of those internationals saw the half-time result replicated at the final whistle.
- Players to watch: Denmark’s Andreas Skov Olsen has scored two of his six international goals against, Austria while all five of his goalscoring international appearances contributed to victories. Andreas Weimann netted his first international goal for Austria against France at the age of 30 and has broken the deadlock in each of his last three goalscoring games for club and country.
- Hot streak: Austria’s last five internationals each produced exactly one first-half goal.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 4
Denmark – Austria
Kick-off: June 13, 19:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE