Djurgarden – Lech Poznan Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 16.03.2023
⚽ Djurgarden – Lech Poznan Predictions
Djurgarden – Lech Poznan Predictions and Tips and Odds for March 16, 20:30 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Djurgarden – Lech Poznan Preview
- High from their Svenska Cupen quarter-final victory over Malmö on Sunday, Djurgården return to UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) action needing to overturn a 2-0 first-leg deficit if they’re to extend their first-ever European post-group stage jaunt. A poor record against Polish opposition (W1, D1, L3) hints Lech Poznań’s advantage might be too much to overturn for Djurgården, but after winning their group in a canter, they won’t give up easily.
- A six-game winning run in European home games this term should heighten belief this tie is far from over, but the fact only one of them came by a margin big enough to win this tie in regulation time means the home side might be banking on the assistance of penalties – as they did in their cup win at the weekend – if they are to overturn a first-leg defeat to progress in a UEFA tie for the first time ever.
- Polish champions Lech Poznań continued to falter in defence of their crown over the weekend, drawing 1-1 against Piast Gliwice to leave them 18 points off the Ekstraklasa summit. That perhaps highlights the struggles of balancing domestic and European football, as Lech’s title winning campaign last season came in the absence of any continental action.
- Lech’s domestic form will have to pick up if they want to seal European football for next season, but they’ll also have to be careful in the short term too as they have actually lost five of their 15 UEFA ties after winning the first leg at home. Failure to win any of their seven UECL away games this season (D5, L2) doesn’t make for pleasant reading either, although Lech can take comfort from the fact not one of those seven scorelines would see them knocked out here.
- Players to watch: Not necessarily known for his profligacy, Djurgården’s Joel Asoro has netted his three UECL goals this term in the second half. Prolific on the road, Mikael Ishak has delivered three of Lech’s last four UECL away goals, all of which came in the second half.
- Hot stat: Lech have conceded exactly once in five of their seven UECL away games this term.
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE – PLAY OFFS – 1/8-FINALS
Djurgarden – Lech Poznan
Kick-off: March 16, 18:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE