Dynamo Kyiv – Rennes Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 12.10.2022
⚽ Dynamo Kyiv – Rennes Predictions
Dynamo Kyiv – Rennes Predictions and Tips and Odds for October 13, 17:45 EUROPA LEAGUE.
Dynamo Kyiv – Rennes Preview
- Three defeats from their opening three UEFA Europa League (UEL) games leaves Dynamo Kyiv in must win territory on matchday four. Despite losing all of those matches by just a single goal, another disappointment here could leave the Ukrainian outfit struggling to even drop into the Conference League, should results elsewhere go against them, so there’s no doubting how high the stakes are for this clash.
- Mirceau Lucescu’s men have recovered from a poor start to the domestic season by winning three consecutive games, all ‘to nil’. Translating that form into Europe will be key for the Blue and Whites who boast an awful record against French opposition, losing over half of their previous meetings (W6, D4, L12). Home advantage is not something Dynamo can rely on also, as this game will be contested in Kraków over 800 kilometres from their own stadium due to the ongoing situation in their homeland.
- Travelling Stade Rennais are sure to be full of confidence, following up victory in the reverse fixture with a routine success over Nantes in Ligue 1 over the weekend, despite being reduced to ten men. That extended a formidable unbeaten run to nine games (W6, D3), lifting them to the brink of the European places in France.
- If the outcome of the other match in this group goes their way, Rennes could seal qualification to the knockout stages with a win, as they look to go one better than last year’s round of 16 exit at the hands of Leicester City in the Europa Conference League. Playing away from home could actually be a boost for Bruno Génésio’s men, as Rennes have lost just one of their last seven road trips (W2, D4).
- Players to watch: Dynamo Kyiv’s Viktor Tsygankov has netted both of his side’s goals in the UEL this season, with those strikes the only time he’s been on the losing side in his last 21 goalscoring appearances. Looking to outshine him will be Rennes’ Martin Terrier who has directly contributed to ten goals in his last 11 appearances (G7, A3).
- Hot stat: Rennes have scored before half-time in six of their last seven games.
EUROPA LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 4
Dynamo Kyiv – Rennes
Kick-off: October 12, 17:45
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE