Eibar – Betis Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 02.02.2020
⚽ Eibar – Betis Prediction
Eibar – Betis Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 2, 14:00. SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 22.
Eibar – Betis Preview
- Without a single La Liga (LL) draw at home, and six margins of two or more goals (to either side), Eibar have been hot and cold on their own turf. That includes an inconsistent record vs clubs in the bottom half of the table after 21 weeks (W2, L2).
- Eibar are presented with their second opportunity of the season to record three straight LL home wins, having failed to do so back in October. On a positive note though, their defence has conceded a total of only two goals across their last six LL matches.
- Betis haven’t managed to keep a LL clean sheet on the road since early November, frustrating some determined efforts in attack, which saw them record second-half equalisers in consecutive LL away trips prior to the loss at Getafe (Jan 26).
- Even when opening the scoring, points have been difficult to come by. A second-half away goal difference of -8 has contributed to a poor away record (W1, D1, L2) when opening the scoring this LL campaign.
- Meanwhile, three of their five LL defeats away from home have been by a margin of at least two goals. Ultimately, with seven of their last nine LL fixtures producing at least three goals, plenty of action can be anticipated.
- Players to watch: The leading league goalscorers for both teams, Fabián Orellana (EIB) and Loren Morón (BET), both found the back of the net in the 1-1 draw earlier this season. That could be the inspiration needed to break some lengthy goalscoring droughts of seven and eight matches respectively.
- Stat attack: Referee Juan Martínez Munuera has awarded just two red cards and an average of 4.60 yellow cards in his ten LL appearances.
- The last four H2H meetings have all produced two or fewer goals.
- Betis’ LL fixtures this season are averaging a higher-than-median combined 10.38 corners per game.
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 22
Eibar – Betis
Kick-off: February 2, 14:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals