Elche – Celta Vigo Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 06.11.2020
⚽ Elche – Celta Vigo Predictions
Elche – Celta Vigo Tips and Odds. November 6, 21:00 SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 9.
Elche – Celta Vigo Preview
- Elche go into this round amongst a handful of clubs to have won an impressive 50% of their La Liga (LL) encounters as an underdog (W3, D1, L2), whilst also maintaining a perfect three-game winning record when opening the scoring at any venue. Their three wins have also been accompanied by HT leads.
- Their LL home games, however, really have been a ‘tale of two halves’. They have maintained first-half clean sheets (two goals to nil) in all three LL home encounters, but a second-half aggregate score of 0-4 threatens to nullify any positive starts.
- Celta Vigo have failed to win any of their seven LL engagements as an away favourite since the start of 2019/20 (D3, L4). Without an away victory against any opposition since the beginning of July (D4, L3), they haven’t helped their cause by recording no more than one goal in each of those seven away trips.
- More recently, however, the scoring woes have been even more dire. A total of just two goals across their last five LL fixtures at all venues – both in the second half – have seen them shut out in three of their four defeats for the season, with those three losses all including a HT deficit.
- Players to watch: At the beginning of this round, Elche’s Josan was one of just six players to record their team’s opening goal in back-to-back 2020/21 LL appearances.
- Celta’s Santi Mina is the last man to score for the club during an away league defeat. Curiously, half of his last six goalscoring LL away matches have seen his team on the day specifically suffer a 2-1 loss.
- Hot stat: The HT result has been replicated at the final whistle in each team’s last five LL fixtures.
|Head-to-head matches: ELCHE – CELTA VIGO|
|02.03.15||LL||Celta Vigo||Elche||1 : 1|
|26.09.14||LL||Elche||Celta Vigo||0 : 1|
|01.03.14||LL||Elche||Celta Vigo||1 : 0|
|29.09.13||LL||Celta Vigo||Elche||0 : 1|
|19.02.12||LL2||Elche||Celta Vigo||0 : 2|
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 9
Elche – Celta Vigo
Kick-off: November 6, 21:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals