FC Minsk – Isloch Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 12.06.2020
⚽ FC Minsk – Isloch Prediction
FC Minsk – Isloch Betting Tips and Odds. June 12, 16:00 BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 13.
FC Minsk – Isloch Preview
- A 6-1 defeat last time out saw FC Minsk suffer their biggest defeat of the Vysshaya Liga (VL) season, and made it five losses from their last eight VL games (W2, D1, L5). Early action remains a possibility here though, as three of Minsk’s last four VL games have witnessed the opening goal scored before the 10th minute.
- The hosts’ home form has been a mixed bag so far (W2, L2). Both VL home wins have come with a one-goal margin, with the opener netted before the 10th minute. However, the two VL home losses have come via a three-goal margin, with six of the eight goals conceded arriving before the 60th minute.
- Isloch Minsk halted their three-match VL losing streak with a 1-1 draw last time around. Each of those four VL games saw Isloch concede first, which happened only twice in the eight VL matches prior. Regardless, Isloch’s matches remain second half heavy with two-thirds of their total match goals (20/30) coming after half-time, with a majority (15) arriving beyond the 60th minute.
- Yet to win a point on the road this VL campaign (L4), Isloch have lost the last three trips ‘to nil’ making it eight such losses in their last ten VL away defeats. Continuing with their overall theme, a majority of their VL away goals conceded this term (5/9) have come beyond the 60th minute.
- Players to watch: Vladimir Khvashchinski has been Minsk’s first scorer with his last four VL goals, while Dmitri Komarovski has been Isloch’s first scorer in all four VL games he’s netted in, including their only away goal this season.
- Stat attack: Minsk have scored exactly one first-half goal in each of their last five VL matches.
- Isloch have conceded exactly once before half-time in three of their last four VL away games.
- Six of Isloch’s last ten VL games have seen at least one penalty.
|Head-to-head matches: FC MINSK – ISLOCH|
|07.02.20||CF||FC Minsk||Isloch||0 : 1|
|01.12.19||VL||Isloch||FC Minsk||1 : 1|
|12.07.19||VL||FC Minsk||Isloch||3 : 3|
|17.11.18||CF||FC Minsk||Isloch||3 : 4|
|26.10.18||VL||Isloch||FC Minsk||0 : 3|