Granada CF – Real Madrid Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 13.05.2021
⚽ Granada CF – Real Madrid Predictions
Granada CF – Real Madrid Tips and Odds. May 13, 21:00 SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 36.
Granada CF – Real Madrid Preview
- Rooted in mid-table, Granada’s three defeats in four (W1) captures how little they have left to play for this La Liga (LL) season. Notably, Diego Martínez’s men trailed ‘to nil’ at HT in each fixture across that run. Indeed, only against Barcelona have they managed to turn the game around, but that was just one of two wins this season after going in behind at the break (L12).
- The hosts have an unremarkable record at home across their previous eight LL matches (W4, D1, L3), yet despite this, their defensive record stands out with only five sides conceding fewer home LL goals across that run (eight). Four of their most recent six home strikes ‘against’ arrived before HT, which is the period they’ve conceded seven of their last eight home H2H goals too.
- Real Madrid know any slip here could all but end their title ambitions this season, therefore their record of three draws in five games will be a worry (W2). They needed two late goals in Sunday’s 2-2 draw with Sevilla, this contributed to 43.33% of all their league strikes this season now arriving after the 60th minute.
- In only two of their last seven away league trips (W5, D2) have the opposition managed to score first, with Zinedine Zidane’s men opening the scoring in the other four non-goalless matches – three of those openers came before HT. They’re now also undefeated in the seven away matches in which they’ve secured a lead at the break (W5, D2).
- Players to watch: Granada’s Darwin Machís has been a real danger on the hour in recent games, netting in the 61’-70’ period in two of his previous three appearances. Meanwhile, Karim Benzema’s been the man starting the party on the road for Madrid, netting his side’s opening goal in three of their last four away LL encounters.
- Hot stat: Real Madrid have claimed the division’s most wins by a two-goal margin (12).
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 36
Granada CF – Real Madrid
Kick-off: May 13, 21:00
Prediction: Away Win