Greece – Slovenia Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 18.11.2020
⚽ Greece – Slovenia Predictions
Greece – Slovenia Tips and Odds. November 18, 20:45 UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 6.
Greece – Slovenia Preview
- Losing just one of their last nine games (W6, D2, L1), Greece are tapping on the shoulders of UEFA Nations League (UNL) Group C3 leaders Slovenia in this crunch fixture. Greece have averaged 1.57 goals per match across their last seven home games (W4, D2, L1), wherein they’ve scored first before half-time on four occasions (FT: W3, D1).
- Of those seven matches detailed above, five saw both teams score, as was the case in their last H2H here (2-2). Ultimately, fans can expect cards as well as goals. The Greeks have fired in over 1.5 goals in four of their last six historic H2Hs (W3, D3), but their UNL games so far have averaged 4.6 total yellow cards per match.
- Slovenia lead Greece by two points as they did last time in Athens, and are capable of another upset, given their seven-game unbeaten run. They’ve conceded just one goal in this run, averaging 1.71 goals per match in response. Slovenia led at HT in four of those fixtures, winning all, while being granted three penalties across their last two UNL matches.
- The visitors have two straight clean-sheet wins from their last two UNL away matches. This shows improvement, as their preceding five away matches saw them ship (on average) 1.40 goals per game. That said, Slovenia have won five of their last 19 matches on foreign soil since September 2016, and thus may fancy their chances of stonewalling Greece.
- Players to watch: Greece’s Anastasios Bakasetas set up and scored a goal in his last UNL match and is known for his long-range and dead-ball prowess.
- Slovenia’s Haris Vučkić has four goals this UNL phase and three of his last five international goals have come from the penalty spot.
- Hot stat: Ten (55.56%) of Greece’s last 18 internationals have featured at least one goal in the 70th minute or later.
|Head-to-head matches: GREECE – SLOVENIA|
|03.09.20||UNL||Slovenia||Greece||0 : 0|
|26.05.12||FI||Greece||Slovenia||1 : 1|
|09.10.99||EUR||Slovenia||Greece||0 : 3|
|06.09.98||EUR||Greece||Slovenia||2 : 2|
|06.09.97||WC||Slovenia||Greece||0 : 3|
UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 6
Greece – Slovenia
Kick-off: November 18, 20:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals