Gwangju FC – Incheon Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 17.06.2020
⚽ Gwangju FC – Incheon Prediction
Gwangju FC – Incheon Betting Tips and Odds. June 17, 10:00 SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 7.
Gwangju FC – Incheon Preview
- All of Gwangju’s seven points, and all of their five prior goals in this K League 1 (KL1) campaign, have come in their last three matches (W2, D1). Late goals have been the catalyst, with four (80%) of Gwangju’s five league goals coming beyond the hour mark. Consequently, Gwangju have an 83.33% rate of first-half scoring blanks this campaign.
- Gwangju’s home form has been mixed so far (W1, D1, L1), with the two games won/lost coming via a two-goal margin. The hosts will have to improve their starts though, having shipped each of their four KL1 home goals this season during the first half, with three arriving before 30 minutes.
- Incheon United are yet to score away from home in this KL1 campaign (D1, L2) making it five successive top-flight road trips where they have failed to score. Both of the prior away losses recorded this term have come with a single-goal margin, with each decisive goal conceded from the penalty spot.
- Overall, five of Incheon’s previous six KL1 games (home/away) have stood level at half-time, with four witnessing goalless first halves. By extension, five of Incheon’s eight KL1 ‘goals against’ have been conceded during the second half, with two (25%) arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- Players to watch: Ju-Kong Kim’s only KL1 goal this campaign has been as Gwangju’s last scorer, arriving beyond the regulation 90 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Ho-nam Kim has been Incheon’s first scorer with his two KL1 goals, both of which arrived before the half-hour mark.
- Stat attack: Three (50%) of Gwangju’s KL1 ‘goals against’ have been conceded during the first 15 minutes.
- Ahead of this round, Incheon averaged the league’s lowest corners gained (3.5) and the highest corners conceded (6.0) per game.
- Eight of the last ten KL1 H2Hs including the last five have delivered goalless first halves.
|Head-to-head matches: GWANGJU FC – INCHEON|
|29.10.17||KL1||Incheon||Gwangju FC||0 : 0|
|10.09.17||KL1||Incheon||Gwangju FC||0 : 0|
|01.07.17||KL1||Incheon||Gwangju FC||1 : 0|
|13.05.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Incheon||0 : 0|
|23.10.16||KL1||Incheon||Gwangju FC||2 : 0|