Inter – AC Milan Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 19.04.2022
⚽ Inter – AC Milan Predictions
Inter – AC Milan Tips and Odds for April 19, 20:00 ITALY: COPPA ITALIA.
Inter – AC Milan Preview
- Seven weeks after they met in the first leg of the Coppa Italia semi-final (0-0), Internazionale and AC Milan will finally complete what has been dubbed the “longest ever Della Madonnina” in a clash that could have wider repercussions in an intensifying race for the scudetto. As the two favourites to win this season’s Serie A title, these adversaries are battling for a big psychological boost in addition to bringing the Coppa Italia back to Milan for the first time since 2010/11.
- Both clubs head into this meeting in fine form, with Inter having gone nine consecutive matches without defeat (W5, D4) while impressively conceding just three goals across that run. They’re also enjoying their longest competitive winning streak of 2022 (W3) and will seek to stretch that winning run to four as they bid to build momentum ahead of a decisive league clash with Roma at the weekend.
- Yet to lose to their crosstown rivals in any competition this season (W1, D2), AC Milan appear well placed to avenge their 2020/21 Coppa Italia quarter-finals defeat to Inter. They also boast an unbeaten competitive run dating back to mid-January (W7, D6) with their robust defence particularly impressing during that period. They’ve strung together seven consecutive clean sheets that started with the 0-0 first leg of this semi-final tie, and as a result they look in a strong position to collect their first trophy since 2016.
- By keeping Inter scoreless in the first leg, ‘I Rossoneri’ have earned a crucial and significant advantage: they now get to step out at San Siro with the away goals rule still in place for the Coppa Italia, though that rule will be abolished at the end of this season.
- Players to watch: Inter’s Lautaro Martínez has now scored in three of his last six competitive outings, whilst Milan’s Olivier Giroud is one of five players to have accumulated three goals in the 2021/22 Coppa Italia.
- Hot stat: Three of the last seven H2Hs in all competitions have been lost by the side that led at half-time.
ITALY: COPPA ITALIA – SEMI-FINALS
Inter – AC Milan
Kick-off: April 19, 20:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals