Leeds – Bournemouth Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 05.11.2022
⚽ Leeds – Bournemouth Predictions
Leeds – Bournemouth Predictions and Tips and Odds for November 5, 16:00 ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 15.
Leeds – Bournemouth Preview
- Leeds boss Jesse Marsch may have been replaced at the top of the market for the next Premier League (PL) manager to get the sack, but he knows his side can ill afford another lengthy winless run. The pressure was eased on the American last weekend when they beat Liverpool 2-1, ending a run of six defeats in eight top-flight matches (D2) and dragging United out of the relegation zone in the process.
- Marsch admits his side have “got work to do” in their quest for survival, and that will surely start on home soil, where Leeds have picked up just eight points in six games (W2, D2, L2). They will be buoyed by the visit of Bournemouth to Elland Road though, who have lost on each of their previous seven visits to this particular corner of Yorkshire.
- That statistic may only further dampen spirits in the Cherries camp, given they have lost three games in a row for the first time since April – May 2021. One of those defeats was a demoralising 3-2 reverse against Spurs last Saturday after being 2-0 up, with interim manager Gary O’Neil admitting his side were “punished” for defensive “mistakes” yet again.
- Those issues at the back hardly come as a surprise, given Bournemouth have conceded more away goals (20) than any other PL team, and have now gone 16 top-flight matches on the road without a clean sheet (W2, D2, L12). Even more worryingly though, the defeat to Spurs was also the third time in their last seven outings that the Cherries have scored first but failed to win (W1, D3, L3).
- Key battle: Rodrigo is Leeds’ top scorer with six goals this season, and he’s lost just two of his 17 goalscoring appearances for the club (W12, D3). Trying to thwart him will be Bournemouth midfielder Marcus Tavernier, born in Leeds, who has lost each of his three meetings with his hometown club.
- Hot stat: Bournemouth’s away league games are averaging 4.33 goals – the second most in the PL this season.
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 15
Leeds – Bournemouth
Kick-off: November 5, 16:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals