Leeds – Brighton Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 11.03.2023
⚽ Leeds – Brighton Predictions
Leeds – Brighton Predictions and Tips and Odds for March 11, 16:00 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Leeds – Brighton Preview
- The arrival of Javi Gracia as manager has failed to have the desired effect on Leeds, who have lost their last two games without scoring. Only goal difference now separates them from the drop zone ahead of this round, with their total of five clean sheets this Premier League (PL) season only better than fellow relegation-battlers Southampton.
- The Elland Road atmosphere may be crucial in helping their side stave off the drop as they’ve won 16 of their 22 PL points on home soil this term, albeit just one PL win at home since Christmas shows they’re struggling here too (W1, D2, L2). The roar of ‘Marching on Together’ pre-match is failing to inspire a fast start either, as Leeds have scored ten of their 16 home goals after half-time, while they’ve led just one league game at the break on their own turf.
- Brighton will certainly provide a stern test as they’ve lost just two of their last 18 meetings with Leeds, while they’re unbeaten in each of their five meetings in the PL (W3, D2). Boss Roberto De Zerbi described their recent 4-0 victory over West Ham as ‘fantastic’ as the Seagulls ended a two-match winless run in the PL, reigniting their European push in the process.
- Solid away form could well get Brighton over the European line and into the history books, as only three PL teams have earned more points on the road ahead of this round. Spearheading that is a fearsome attack which has only been outscored by Manchester City and Arsenal on their travels, so it’ll come as no surprise that the Seagulls have netted first in eight of their 11 PL away games.
- Players to watch: Leeds winger Crysencio Summerville has netted three of his four PL goals this term beyond the 80th minute. Brighton midfielder Pascal Groß enjoys facing Leeds, netting twice across five unbeaten H2H meetings (W3, D2).
- Hot stat: No side in the PL has scored more goals in the first 15 minutes of games than Brighton this season (nine).
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 27
Leeds – Brighton
Kick-off: March 11, 16:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE