Leicester – Braga Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 05.11.2020
⚽ Leicester – Braga Predictions
Leicester – Braga Tips and Odds. November 5, 21:00 Europa League – Group Stage – Round 3.
Leicester – Braga Preview
- Leicester City have gone ten competitive matches without a draw this term (W7, L3), and 14 overall (W8, L6). Having begun their UEFA Europa League (UEL) campaign with two wins each featuring exactly three goals, they have a 50/50 record against Portuguese opposition in Europe (W1, L1).
- Interestingly, while all three of Leicester’s losses this term have come at home – each of them ‘to nil’, with Leicester conceding after the 80th minute – the ‘Foxes’ haven’t yet lost a UEFA Champions League or UEL game as hosts (W5, D1). Four of those wins came ‘to nil’, and four matches therein saw Leicester open the scoring before the 30th minute.
- Sporting Braga, meanwhile, have matched Leicester’s two wins from two UEL games this term. They have won their last six competitive matches – four of them via a one-goal margin – while eight of their last nine matches in this competition have featured over 2.5 goals (W5, D2, L2).
- The visitors’ 2-1 win over Zorya Luhansk (Oct 29) means they haven’t drawn in seven UEL away games (W4, L3). The last four of those matches saw both teams scoring, and Braga netting in the first half. Furthermore, Braga have never lost a UEL encounter with an English side (W4, D2), including two clashes vs Wolverhampton Wanderers last term (W1, D1).
- Players to watch: Jamie Vardy became Leicester’s oldest European scorer when netting against AEK Athens (Oct 29). Six of his eight competitive goals this term have come after the 50th minute.
- All three of Galeno’s competitive goals for Braga this term, including one against AEK, came prior to half-time. He also registered an assist in that match.
- Hot stat: Half of Braga’s last six UEL defeats have seen them concede exactly two unanswered goals between the 61st and 75th minute, ultimately conceding an average of 1.17 goals per match in that period across those six losses.
Europa League – Group Stage – Round 3
Leicester – Braga
Kick-off: November 5, 21:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals