Levante – Villarreal Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 18.04.2021
⚽ Levante – Villarreal Predictions
Levante – Villarreal Tips and Odds. April 18, 20:00 SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 33.
Levante – Villarreal Preview
- Mid-table Levante need a miracle to finish in the La Liga (LL) top six, and the first goal could be crucial, with this clash preceded by a run of five straight games where the opener has proven decisive (W2, L3). Three of those saw the vital strike come inside the opening 20 minutes of play.
- Three (W1, D1, L1) of Levante’s last four home league games have also seen a goal inside the opening 20 minutes. The win therein is Levante’s only victory across their last seven LL home games (W1, D4, L2), with three of the last six halves played across those draws producing a 1-1 scoreline.
- Aiming to make up ground in the battle for a top-six berth, Villarreal lost 2-1 in their last league fixture, with all of the goals coming in the 61st-75th minute period. In turn, that segment has averaged 2.5 goals per match across Villarreal’s last two LL games to see both teams score.
- The visitors travel after two successive LL away wins, both of which saw them lead inside the first ten minutes and win the first half 2-0. Meanwhile, each of Villarreal’s last three wins at Levante have seen them win the second half by a 2-0 scoreline.
- A special mention must also go to Villarreal’s Gerard Moreno, who has opened the scoring in four of Villarreal’s last five league trips. He currently boasts an average of 1.40 goals (and 1.20 first-half goals) per game across his side’s last five LL away fixtures.
- Players to watch: Jorge de Frutos netted the decider in Levante’s last victory (1-0). Meanwhile, Gerard Moreno’s most recent open-play LL away goal was assisted by Manuel Trigueros, who himself has a 100% win rate across his last four goalscoring away games.
- Hot stat: Six of Villarreal’s previous seven LL wins at Levante have seen at least 50% of their goals on the day arrive after HT.
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 33
Levante – Villarreal
Kick-off: April 18, 20:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals