Liverpool – Manchester Utd Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 05.03.2023
⚽ Liverpool – Manchester Utd Predictions
Liverpool – Manchester Utd Predictions and Tips and Odds for March 5, 17:30 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Liverpool – Manchester Utd Preview
- While there may be an abnormally large ten-point gap between the two, one of the Premier League’s (PL) most prestigious rivalries rears its head once again, as the Reds of Liverpool take on the Red Devils of Manchester United. Liverpool’s recent uptick in form has revived their hopes of a top-four finish, with clinical performances the catalyst for a four-game unbeaten streak in the league (W3, D1), most recently beating Wolves 2-0 at Anfield in midweek.
- Manager Jürgen Klopp seems to have corrected at least one of his side’s problems this season, after keeping a clean sheet in all four of those undefeated PL outings. That compliments Liverpool’s recent defensive performances when United make the relatively short trip down the M62 to pay Anfield a visit, restricting their rivals to only a single goal and going unbeaten in the last seven home H2Hs (W4, D3).
- But United have rarely seemed more capable of righting that wrong than now considering they’ve scored in 28 consecutive matches, including each of their last 15 in the PL which serves as the longest current scoring run in the league. With that type of offensive output it’s little surprise that no PL side has earned more points than the Red Devils’ 23 (W7, D2, L1) since the World Cup, and they’ve not only taken a stranglehold on third-place, but also secured the Carabao Cup crown last weekend.
- Already in possession of the most PL doubles over Liverpool, a win here for Erik ten Hag’s troops would see United extend that record to nine after their 2-1 victory in August. Their defensive discipline could be the ultimate decider of that though, and that’s not something United have showcased too often given 20 of their 28 PL goals conceded this campaign have come on the road.
- Players to watch: Mohamed Salah’s ten goals vs United is the most by any Liverpool player, largely thanks to scoring a mammoth nine goals across his last five H2H outings. Meanwhile, Marcus Rashford has been in the form of his life lately, scoring ten goals in his last ten league matches, and another here would see him join club elites Ruud van Nistelrooy, Eric Cantona and Cristiano Ronaldo as the only United players to score in six successive PL matches.
- Hot stat: There’s been goals scored in both halves in nine of the last 11 H2H matches.
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 26
Liverpool – Manchester Utd
Kick-off: March 5, 17:30
Prediction: BTS – Yes
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE