Ludogorets – Betis Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 27.10.2022
⚽ Ludogorets – Betis Predictions
Ludogorets – Betis Predictions and Tips and Odds for October 27, 17:45 EUROPA LEAGUE.
Ludogorets – Betis Preview
- A potentially top-spot defining clash takes place in UEFA Europa League (UEL) Group C when Ludogorets host Real Betis, with the Bulgarians trailing their Spanish counterparts by three points. Ludogorets’ 11 consecutive Bulgarian league titles is the longest such winning streak in Europe, and they have carried that elite mentality with them recently on the back of a five-game unbeaten run (W4, D1) which proves they’re in good stead to challenge Betis for Group C honours.
- The Eagles do have a monkey on their back when it comes to playing Spanish opposition after losing each of their last seven encounters, although that winless run could come under serious threat here. The Huvepharma Arena faithful will know this is as good a time as ever to break that curse with their two group wins this term coming on home soil, but never have Ludogorets claimed victory in all three home games in a UEL group stage before.
- Betis have aspirations of their own though as they put a five-game unbeaten run in the UEL on the line (W3, D2), and know a win here would see them win three successive European away games for the very first time. With their safe passage to the knockout rounds already assured, we’ll have to wait and see how hungry this Betis side are, but with a chance to go straight into the last-16 as opposed to the play-off round, the desire should be there to claim top-spot.
- The Green and Whites haven’t shown much desire of late, winning only once in their last five games (D3, L1) after going down 2-1 to Atlético Madrid over the weekend, but a draw would be enough to secure first place given Betis’ superior H2H record. They can perhaps garner some confidence from having already beaten Ludogorets 3-2 in the reverse fixture, with that serving as their only ever game against Bulgarian opposition.
- Key battle: A duel of Brazilian prospects ensues as Ludogorets’ Rick has scored seven of his last nine goals after half-time. He will be hoping to neutralise Betis’ Luiz Henrique, who’ll be looking to continue his impressive record of scoring the game winning goal in eight of his last 13 goalscoring outings.
- Hot stat: Betis have trailed at half-time in just one in their last 14 away matches (HT: W2, D11).
EUROPA LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 5
Ludogorets – Betis
Kick-off: October 27, 17:45
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE