Malta – Latvia Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 06.09.2020
⚽ Malta – Latvia Prediction
Malta – Latvia Tips and Odds. September 5, 15:30 CROATIA: 2. HNL – Round 2.
Malta – Latvia Preview
- Malta conceded two goals after the 85th minute last time out as they lost 3-2 and registered a tenth consecutive defeat, all ten of which saw them concede the opener. The islanders conceded in both halves in seven of those defeats, something they’ve also done in the two previous H2Hs versus Latvia (L2).
- Two 1-1 draws from three UEFA Nations League (UNL) home games in the last campaign will give Malta hope they can defy their outsider status here. Any surprise will likely see a strong start from the hosts considering seven of the eight competitive home goals they’ve scored since the start of 2016 came before HT – five before the 15th minute!
- Latvia began their UNL campaign with a goalless draw, giving them consecutive clean sheets (W1, D1) as they chase three in a row for the first time since September 2014. Just two goals across their last ten games is worrying though, although at least their last three strikes have come against teams in FIFA’s top 100.
- The visitors did manage to pick up points in two of their three previous UNL away games (D2, L1), but have conceded in seven of their last eight road trips. Only twice during that time did they concede in both halves, whilst their previous five competitive away wins (90 minutes only) saw Latvia secure a clean sheet.
- Players to watch: Defender Andrei Agius netted in Malta’s last UNL fixture – he’s been their first goalscorer in four of the last five internationals he’s found the net.
- Artūrs Zjuzins is the top scorer in the current Latvia set up. Latvia are unbeaten in five of the six games in which he’s found the net (W4, D1, L1).
- Hot streak: Malta have conceded in 30 straight competitive home games, a run that stretches back to March 2009.
|Head-to-head matches: MALTA – LATVIA|
|07.10.11||EUR||Latvia||Malta||2 : 0|
|07.09.10||EUR||Malta||Latvia||0 : 2|
UEFA Nations League – League D – Round 2
Malta – Latvia
Kick-off: September 6, 19:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE