Manchester Utd – Crystal Palace Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 04.02.2023
⚽ Manchester Utd – Crystal Palace Predictions
Manchester Utd – Crystal Palace Predictions and Tips and Odds for February 4, 16:00 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Manchester Utd – Crystal Palace Preview
- With the League Cup final against Newcastle United to look forward to at Wembley later this month, things are looking up for Manchester United, who are also still competing for a Premier League (PL) top-four finish. A last-minute goal against Arsenal (L 3-2) dented their chances but that was their first defeat in seven league matches (W5, D1) so they’ll expect to get back on track here.
- Experienced pair Wout Weghorst and Marcel Sabitzer arrived in January after Cristiano Ronaldo departed and Christian Eriksen suffered an injury. That should help manager Erik ten Hag keep his squad fresh as the Red Devils attempt to maintain an unbeaten league run at Old Trafford that started after losing their first game of the season (W7, D1).
- That run highlights the task facing Crystal Palace, although they held Man United to a 1-1 draw at home two games ago and look a stronger side now thanks to the deadline-day additions of midfielders Naouirou Ahamada and Albert Sambi Lokonga. Whilst they’re comfortably clear of the relegation zone, they’ll feel much happier as soon as they claim a first PL win of 2023 (D2, L2).
- A lack of firepower has held them back on the road, averaging just 0.78 goals per league away game this term and scoring first in just one of their last seven such fixtures (W2, D2, L3). On the plus side, they’ve only lost one of the last four H2Hs here (W2, D1) so the Eagles have the potential to cause their hosts some problems, but could struggle with influential forward Wilfried Zaha out injured.
- Players to watch: Fred scored between the 65th and 80th minute in each of Man United’s last two games, so Palace will need to be alert late on. They could steal a march themselves if Odsonne Édouard (CRY) is on song as four of his five competitive goals this term were match-openers.
- Hot streak: Man United haven’t conceded before half-time at home in the league since matchday one (HT: W5, D3).
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 22
Manchester Utd – Crystal Palace
Kick-off: February 4, 16:00
Prediction: Home Win
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE