Marseille – Dijon Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 03.04.2021
⚽ Marseille – Dijon Predictions
Marseille – Dijon Tips and Odds. April 4, 20:00 FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 31.
Marseille – Dijon Preview
- Marseille may sit just three points off the UEFA Europa Conference League spot, but they’ve still won only three of their last 14 Ligue 1 (L1) matches (W3, D5, L6), despite trailing at the break only twice during that period (HT: W4, D8, L2). Furthermore, the fact that Marseille are winless their last three games against newly promoted teams in L1 (D2, L1) is concerning.
- On a more positive note, the hosts have won each of the seven home league games in which they’ve scored first. They’ll now aim to record three consecutive L1 home wins for the first time this calendar year, and luckily for them, Marseille face a side here that they’re unbeaten against in the previous eight L1 H2Hs at all venues (W5, D3).
- Rock-bottom Dijon saw their losing streak extended to an embarrassing ten L1 matches in the last round – the longest such run in the club’s history! Scoring goals has clearly been an issue, as Dijon have failed to score in a league-worst 56.67% of their matches.
- The visitors are also winless in six road trips (D1, L5), but they’ve still claimed 60% of their league points away (W2, D3, L9). Expect a potentially quick start though, as the opener has been scored within 30 minutes in 11 of Dijon’s 14 top-flight road trips this campaign.
- Players to watch: Arkadiusz Milik has scored all of his four competitive goals for Marseille so far in the 35th minute-HT period. As for Dijon, their dangerman could well be Mama Baldé, who has netted all but one of his six L1 strikes on the road.
- Hot stat: No L1 side has trailed more often at HT than Dijon this campaign (HT: W4, D9, L17).
|Head-to-head matches: MARSEILLE – DIJON|
|09.01.21||L1||Dijon||Marseille||0 : 0|
|24.09.19||L1||Dijon||Marseille||0 : 0|
|08.02.19||L1||Dijon||Marseille||1 : 2|
|11.11.18||L1||Marseille||Dijon||2 : 0|
|31.03.18||L1||Dijon||Marseille||1 : 3|
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 31
Marseille – Dijon
Kick-off: April 3, 20:00
Prediction: Away Win