Marseille – Lille Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 20.09.2020
⚽ Marseille – Lille Prediction
Marseille – Lille Tips and Odds. September 19, 20:00 FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 4.
Marseille – Lille Preview
- Two wins from three matches Ligue (L1) is a decent start for Marseille, although both wins arrived away from home. They conceded two of their four goals in that run either on or after the 75th minute, which is interesting considering that 50% of all their home Ligue 1 (L1) goals conceded last season came from the 76th minute onwards.
- ‘Les Olympiens’ lost just two home league matches last campaign (W8, D4, L2), yet they scored only 28.57% of their home league goals in the first half. They also conceded just 28.57% of their home league goals in this half, meaning the game was goalless at HT in 42.86% of these home fixtures.
- Unbeaten Lille (W2, D1) have scored exactly one match goal in each game so far. This was a regular occurrence last season away from home where they scored one goal or less in 84.62% of their away league matches. This may have played a part in their unremarkable overall away record (W4, D2, L7), although it’s worth noting they’ve won each of their previous four L1 away matches, with each of the previous three being ‘to nil’.
- Christophe Galtier’s side have won just one of their previous nine L1 visits to Marseille (W1, D2, L6) and have conceded 2+ goals in four of their previous six matches there. They have received between 1-3 yellow cards in six of their previous seven overall H2H clashes too.
- Players to watch: Scorer in this fixture last season, Marseille’s Morgan Sanson has netted two goals across his previous three home L1 matches. All three strikes arrived in the 15 minutes either side of HT.
- Lille’s Jonathan Bamba has scored two goals across his previous three starts against Marseille, and he’s already scored twice this season – both in the first half.
- Hot stat: Marseille’s average of 2.39 yellow cards per game was the highest in L1 last season, while it’s currently 4.67 per game this season!
|Head-to-head matches: MARSEILLE – LILLE|
|16.02.20||L1||Lille||Marseille||1 : 2|
|02.11.19||L1||Marseille||Lille||2 : 1|
|25.01.19||L1||Marseille||Lille||1 : 2|
|30.09.18||L1||Lille||Marseille||3 : 0|
|21.04.18||L1||Marseille||Lille||5 : 1|