Millwall – Reading Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 18.01.2020
Millwall – Reading Prediction
Championship. Millwall – Reading Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips.
- Succumbing to just one defeat in their previous 12 league matches, Millwall drew last time out to end a three-game winning run in all competitions. Currently holding the league’s joint-highest draws tally of the season, the ‘Lions’ have scored over 2.5 goals in just one Championship match so far.
- The only team in the league to score over 0.5 goals in every home game this season, Millwall have won 75.0% of their eight home league games when scoring first. Though leading at half-time in 53.8% of 13 home league matches so far, Millwall have conceded five home league goals in the 46th-60th minute, bagging just one in retort.
- Reading are on a nine-game unbeaten run in all competitions, winning four of their last five Championship matches. Whilst conceding the opening goal last time out in the league, for the first league game in four previous matchdays, the ‘Royals’ have overcome two of the top three home teams in their last two awaydays.
- The best performing away team over five away matches (W3, D2), Reading have conceded just three goals in this five-game mini-run, netting over 1.5 away goals in three of those trips. The ‘Royals’ have also scored the opener in 42.8% of their away league matches this term, but led at half-time in only 15.3% of trips so far.
- Players to watch: Millwall’s nine-goal Jed Wallace is a clear threat to Reading, having scored the winner in two consecutive H2H matches.
- Harvesting three goals from his last four appearances, Reading’s John Swift has scored first within 15 minutes in two straight awaydays.
- Stat attack: Millwall have scored an average of 1.62 home league goals per-game.
- Nine of Millwall’s last ten home games produced goals in both halves (in all competitions).
- Four of Reading’s last five league awaydays produced three or more yellow cards.