Moldova – Latvia Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 10.06.2022
⚽ Moldova – Latvia Predictions
Moldova – Latvia Tips and Odds for June 10, 17:00 UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE.
Moldova – Latvia Preview
- With the halfway stage of this UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign approaching, this encounter is surely a pivotal clash in terms of the promotion race between the group’s top-two sides Moldova and Latvia. Relegated from League C last season, hosts Moldova have looked good value for a promotion push this time around as they are yet to concede a goal after the opening two rounds (W1, D1).
- Another clean sheet would cement Moldova’s longest run of shutouts since a four-game run in their last UNL League D promotion campaign (2018/19), but a run of five straight competitive home games with 2+ goals conceded suggests that this is by no means a given. That record indicates Moldova may need a couple of goals to succeed here, as does the fact that both teams scored in all three historical H2Hs (W1, L2).
- Although yet to escape League D in this competition’s short history, Latvia have made the perfect start with back-to-back wins without reply to extend their overall unbeaten run to six games (W4, D2). This is Latvia’s longest run without defeat since a six-game run back in 2016, and one more will secure their longest run of unbeaten games since regaining independence in 1991!
- It should be noted that both of Latvia’s games in the group have been on home soil, so this could be a tougher challenge in that respect. But the theme of defensive solidity has been apparent even in recent away games as Latvia conceded just once across their last three competitive trips, most notably holding the often rampant Norway to a goalless draw.
- Players to watch: Ion Nicolaescu opened the scoring in Moldova’s last UNL win and was also their only scorer across the previous 421 minutes of competitive home play. On the other hand, Cambuur and Latvia star Roberts Uldrikis is often quick off the mark, striking before the 15-minute mark in each of his last three scoring appearances.
- Hot stat: Latvia are unbeaten in five of their six all-time UNL group stage away games (W1, D4).
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE D – ROUND 3
Moldova – Latvia
Kick-off: June 10, 17:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE