Montreal Impact – New England Revolution Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 10.07.2020
⚽ Montreal Impact – New England Revolution Prediction
Montreal Impact – New England Revolution Tips and Odds. July 10, 01:00 USA: MLS – Group Stage.
Montreal Impact – New England Revolution Preview
- Thanks to the revised schedule, Montreal Impact and New England Revolution go head-to-head for a second time in three games, after Montreal extended their unbeaten H2H record to three matches (W2, D1) in February. Despite missing the postseason, Montreal have now completed four MLS fixtures without defeat (W2, D2) after conceding just one first-half goal in those four contests.
- Montreal have scored in three of four halves of football played this season, with their two games seeing both teams contribute to a total score of at least three goals. The Impact can boast points from five of their last eight MLS fixtures (W3, D2, L3) despite opening the scoring only twice.
- Similarly, New England’s two matches have also seen both teams on the scoresheet. But with both teams scoring in just one of their last four contests with Montreal, at least one pattern will be shirked.
- Despite recording goals within the opening 30 minutes in seven of their last 13 MLS fixtures, some second half fadeouts have seen New England claim just two victories (D7, L4) after being outscored after HT in another seven of those 13 games.
- Players to watch: Maximiliano Urruti (MON) has found the back of the net in his last three MLS appearances, with the team’s first goal of the game once.
- Teal Bunbury (REV) opened the scoring in the previous H2H meeting after doing so three times in the second half of the 2019 season.
- Stat attack: The opening two rounds of the MLS saw one team lead at the end of both halves in 30.77% of matches (2019 regular season average: 50.89%).
- Just one of the four 2020 matches involving either side have produced more than ten total corner kicks.
- All four matches involving either side this season have seen no more than three total cards awarded. Their players have been the fairest of them all!
|Head-to-head matches: MONTREAL IMPACT – NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION|
|29.02.20||MLS||Montreal Impact||New England Revolution||2 : 1|
|18.05.19||MLS||Montreal Impact||New England Revolution||0 : 0|
|25.04.19||MLS||New England Revolution||Montreal Impact||0 : 3|
|28.10.18||MLS||New England Revolution||Montreal Impact||1 : 0|
|05.05.18||MLS||Montreal Impact||New England Revolution||4 : 2|
USA: MLS – Group Stage
Montreal Impact – New England Revolution
Kick-off: July 10, 01:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals