Moreirense – Sporting Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 06.07.2020
⚽ Moreirense – Sporting Prediction
Moreirense – Sporting Tips and Odds. July 6, 21:00 PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 30.
Moreirense – Sporting Preview
- Nine of Moreirense’s last ten league games ended with under 2.5 goals (W4, D5, L1), including all since the restart. However, Moreirense have seen a league-high 65.52% of their games witness both teams score, partly thanks to being involved in 24.32% of the 1-1 draws recorded in this Primeira Liga (LPFP) season (31.03% of Moreirense games).
- The hosts have taken the lead in two of their three home league games vs top-four opposition, but lost all three despite scoring in all (4.0 total goals per match on average). However, Moreirense have avoided defeat in four of the six LPFP home games in which they conceded first this season (W2, D2, L2).
- In-form Sporting Lisbon are unbeaten in six games, scoring 2+ goals in five (W5, D1). Consequently, over half of their league victories this term have arrived with a 2+ goal margin (52.94%), whilst 47.06% of their victories also saw both teams score.
- Half of Sporting’s away league games have featured over 3.5 match goals and only one away victory saw under 2.5. Cards could also feature alongside goals though, as Sporting are amongst the most fouled away sides in the division (3.07 average opposition yellows).
- Players to watch: Fábio Abreu recently enjoyed a career-best run of six consecutive scoring games – he’s bagged the opener in three of Moreirense’s last four home games.
- Rising star Jovane Cabral is expected to return here. He’s been involved in five of Sporting’s ten league goals since the restart, bagging two openers (four goals, one assist).
- Stat attack: Moreirense are the most-fouled home side based on opposition yellow cards ahead of the round (average 3.36).
- Moreirense manager Ricardo Soares has won just one of his four H2Hs with Sporting (W1, D1, L2).
- 41.18% of Sporting’s conceded away league goals came in the opening 15 minutes (seven).
|Head-to-head matches: MOREIRENSE – SPORTING|
|08.12.19||PL||Sporting||Moreirense||1 : 0|
|19.01.19||PL||Sporting||Moreirense||2 : 1|
|12.08.18||PL||Moreirense||Sporting||1 : 3|
|26.02.18||PL||Sporting||Moreirense||1 : 0|
|23.09.17||PL||Moreirense||Sporting||1 : 1|
PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 30
Moreirense – Sporting
Kick-off: July 6, 21:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals