Napoli – Bologna Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 07.03.2021
⚽ Napoli – Bologna Predictions
Napoli – Bologna Tips and Odds. March 7, 20:45 ITALY: Serie A – Round 26.
Napoli – Bologna Preview
- Napoli’s high-scoring midweek draw at Sassuolo (3-3) – which saw three penalties on a night of high drama – prevented them from completing their first consecutive Serie A (SA) victories since mid-January. However, Napoli have scored at least twice in four straight competitive matches for the first time this season, and remain on course for a top-four finish.
- The hosts stretched their run of consecutive home SA wins ‘to-nil‘ to four after beating Benevento 2-0 here last Sunday. Each of those matches saw the ‘Partenopei‘ leading at HT after netting at least once inside the 30th-39th minute period. Napoli have also beaten Bologna in five of the last six SA H2Hs held here, scoring before the break in all six.
- Bologna lost at Cagliari in midweek, and saw their four-game unbeaten run come to an end (W2, D2). They appear safe in the mid-table zone, despite registering less than their current seven wins at this stage just once since their return to SA in 2015/16. Bologna will be keen on starting well here, as five of those seven victories saw them lead at HT.
- The visitors have won just once in their last nine SA away matches (W1, D4, L4) and have suffered a defeat in all four away fixtures played against a current top-seven side. Additionally, Bologna have conceded the opener in all four, trailing at HT ‘to-nil‘ three times.
- Players to watch: Lorenzo Insigne has scored three goals across Napoli’s last four home league outings, netting twice before the break. For the visitors, Nicola Sansone has scored both of his SA goals this term in the previous four matches, being Bologna‘s last goalscorer each time.
- Hot stat: Six of Napoli‘s last seven home top-flight matches have produced over 4.5 yellow cards.
|Head-to-head matches: NAPOLI – BOLOGNA|
|08.11.20||SA||Bologna||Napoli||0 : 1|
|15.07.20||SA||Bologna||Napoli||1 : 1|
|01.12.19||SA||Napoli||Bologna||1 : 2|
|25.05.19||SA||Bologna||Napoli||3 : 2|
|29.12.18||SA||Napoli||Bologna||3 : 2|
ITALY: Serie A – Round 26
Napoli – Bologna
Kick-off: March 7, 20:45
Prediction: Home Win