Nice – Troyes Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 24.04.2022
⚽ Nice – Troyes Predictions
Nice – Troyes Tips and Odds for April 24, 14:00 FRANCE: LIGUE 1.
Nice – Troyes Preview
- Nice’s quest to involve themselves with Europe’s elite next season was dealt another blow when going down 1-0 to fellow top-five rivals Monaco last time out. Having now only won one of their last six Ligue 1 fixtures (D2, L3), Nice find themselves in sixth place ahead of the weekend, with a drastic change in form needed if they’re to achieve any hopes of European football next season.
- The upside for ‘Les Aiglons’ is that three of their remaining five league fixtures are being played at the Allianz Riviera, where they’ve only lost one of their last seven Ligue 1 home matches (W5, D1). None of those seven fixtures saw any team win by a multi-goal margin, and that pretty much reflects the close nature of Ligue 1 games at home this campaign, with only two witnessing clear-cut victories (either way).
- As for Troyes, conceding in the 88th minute and losing 1-0 to fellow relegation-threatened Clermont last round capped a three-game winless run (D1, L2), subsequently dragging them deeper into relegation trouble. Two points above the drop zone ahead of the round, Troyes will have to scrap for every point and watch other results, since four of their last five matches are against teams currently in the top half of Ligue 1.
- On a better note for ESTAC, they’ve scored in each of their last eight away league matches, with seven of the nine goals registered in this time arriving in the first half. This bodes well for their trip to Nice, as Troyes also look to claim their first-ever league double over their opponents.
- Players to watch: Nice striker Andy Delort’s last five goals have all come at home, and he’s also netted the match opener in his last three goalscoring appearances. In opposition, Troyes’ Mama Baldé scored the winner in the reverse fixture, and all of his three league goals have come in the first half of play this season.
- Hot stat: Nice are one of three sides yet to lose in Ligue 1 this season when opening the scoring (W12, D2).
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 34
Nice – Troyes
Kick-off: April 24, 14:00
Prediction: Home Win