Norwich – Birmingham Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 21.02.2023
⚽ Norwich – Birmingham Predictions
Norwich – Birmingham Predictions and Tips and Odds for February 21, 20:45 CHAMPIONSHIP.
Norwich – Birmingham Preview
- Actor and Norwich fan Hugh Jackman recently jokingly suggested that he’d like to try out for the team, even if only to score against Ryan Reynolds’ Wrexham outfit, but there was little to ‘Marvel’ about their attacking play during Saturday’s 0-0 Championship draw with Wigan. After mustering just one shot on target, they missed out on the chance to return to the top-six, leaving manager David Wagner to admit that there were “not a lot” of positives from the game.
- After conceding first in each of their last three home league games (W1, L2), Wagner will be hoping for a better start and to avoid having to make another half-time double substitution, as he did at Wigan. If he does, alarm bells will be ringing as the Canaries haven’t lost a home H2H against Birmingham since March 2002 (W7, D2).
- The visitors were victims of a ‘new manager bounce’ as they went down to Neil Warnock’s Huddersfield (L 2-1) on Saturday, a result which left the Blues seven points ahead of the relegation zone. Two straight defeats after consecutive victories must be worrying for manager John Eustace, who wants to see his side “get back on the straight and narrow,” after the weekend’s disappointment.
- However, with no victory in nine H2Hs anywhere (D1, L8), this is a tough place for Birmingham to try to get back to winning ways, particularly as they’ve only won one of their last five league away fixtures (D1, L3), conceding an ominous average of three goals per game during the last four of those outings.
- Players to watch: If the visitors concede three again, look out for Josh Sargent, Norwich’s top scorer in the league this term with 11 goals, as the last two of those were his side’s third of the game. However, Troy Deeney could inspire Birmingham to start well as his last four Championship strikes came before the 35th minute.
- Hot stat: Birmingham are unbeaten in league matches in which they led at half-time this term (W8, D1).
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 29
Norwich – Birmingham
Kick-off: February 21, 20:45
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE