Norwich – Bournemouth Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 17.04.2021
⚽ Norwich – Bournemouth Predictions
Norwich – Bournemouth Tips and Odds. April 17, 20:00 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 42.
Norwich – Bournemouth Preview
- Looking all-but back in the Premier League, table-topping Norwich City are on a 13-game unbeaten run (W11, D2). After keeping consecutive clean sheets, they have now won ‘to nil’ in eight such matches within this outlined run.
- Having conceded a league-low average of 0.50 goals per game at Carrow Road this season, the ‘Canaries’ are unbeaten in the Championship when scoring first (W12, D3). Strong finishers at home, Norwich have scored ten league goals here between the 76th minute and FT, and have led at HT for two home H2Hs running.
- Winning five league matches on the spin, Bournemouth’s wishy-washy form looks to have ceased as the South Coast side have led at HT in each of these five wins, whilst netting in both halves in four. One-nil winners in the reverse fixture, the ‘Cherries’ have picked-off opposition having won by a one-goal margin in half of their league victories this season.
- Scoring an average of 1.30 goals per away league game thus far, the ‘Cherries’ have the seeds for an upset and are guaranteed to go for broke here. However, whilst Bournemouth are unbeaten at HT in six straight league awaydays, both teams have scored in 60.0% of their Championship away fixtures, which points to a potential action-packed second half.
- Players to watch: Norwich’s Teemu Pukki has scored 15 of his 25 league goals in the first half – the Finn also netted a game-winning first-half strike in the last H2H held here. Bournemouth’s 14-goal Dominic Solanke, meanwhile, has scored for two games on the spin and with nine of his goals arriving in the first half, can he beat Pukki to the first goal?
- Hot stat: Prepare for war! There’s been an average of 4.67 yellow cards shown in the last three H2Hs here, whilst each team saw a red card in their last matchup at Carrow Road!
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 42
Norwich – Bournemouth
Kick-off: April 17, 20:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals