Nottingham – Fulham Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 16.09.2022
⚽ Nottingham – Fulham Predictions
Nottingham – Fulham Predictions and Tips and Odds for September 16, 20:00 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Nottingham – Fulham Preview
- Many predicted that after making the most signings of any British club in one transfer window (22), Nottingham Forest would need some time to let their new-look side gel. That’s certainly been the case as they’ve looked a side at sixes and sevens after conceding 11 goals across the last three rounds (L3), so the extra training ground time as a result of last week’s postponement could prove handy for Steve Cooper’s men.
- It’s all gone wrong at the City Ground for Forest since their opening 1-0 win against West Ham, with Cooper’s side then falling to consecutive defeats, with the last particularly worrying as they capitulated to lose 3-2 after leading 2-0 at half-time against Bournemouth. Adding fuel to the fire is the fact that Cooper was installed amongst the favourites for the vacant Brighton job, a move which would perhaps be fitting given Forest’s recent upheaval.
- Confidence is likely high in the Fulham ranks, with boss Marco Silva overseeing a stronger six-game PL start (W2, D2, L2) than in four of their last five top-flight campaigns as they look to avoid a fourth straight relegation at this level. With three of their four PL games following this one taking place at home, Fulham will seek to build up a head of steam with a positive result at a venue they won 4-0 at last October.
- A second-half brace from Aleksandar Mitrović helped to seal that 4-0 win last season on route to Fulham winning the Championship, yet Fulham rarely get ‘that Friday feeling’ in the PL as they’ve failed to win their last five top-flight games played on this day (D1, L4). Should they manage to reverse that form, Fulham will end up matching their longest run of away H2H wins against one opponent since winning four at Middlesbrough back between 1972-84.
- Players to watch: Forest’s Brennan Johnson has more league goals since the start of last season (18) than any player aged 21 or younger across the top-four tiers. As for Fulham, Mitrović would become the first player to score in five straight top-flight games for a promoted side since 2011 if he grabs a goal here.
- Hot stat: Forest have faced a PL-high 104 shots this season, 42 of which were on target – that’s an average of seven shots on target per match!
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 8
Nottingham – Fulham
Kick-off: September 16, 20:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE