Nottingham – Manchester Utd Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 16.04.2023
⚽ Nottingham – Manchester Utd Predictions
Nottingham – Manchester Utd Predictions and Tips and Odds for April 16, 16:30 PREMIER LEAGUE.
Nottingham – Manchester Utd Preview
- Nottingham Forest desperately need to inject some life into their Premier League (PL) survival bid, after a miserable nine-match winless run dropped them into the relegation zone (D3, L6). Once more, individual errors were responsible for Forest’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa last time out, leaving manager Steve Cooper scratching his head and admitting that his side can only blame themselves.
- A source of strength so often this season has been their home form, with the Tricky Trees winning 21 of their 27 points at the City Ground. That fortress hasn’t been as strong of late though, with a four-match winless streak holding progress back (D3, L1), but Forest still remain tough to beat at home, largely owing to the fact they’ve scored in all but one of the PL games they’ve hosted this term – last failing to hit the net in August’s defeat to Tottenham.
- A battered and bruised Manchester United travel to Nottingham for a PL game for the first time this century after squandering a two-goal lead against Sevilla in midweek (2-2). A brace of own goals put the Red Devils’ European progress in jeopardy, leading to boss Erik ten Hag lamenting his side’s inability to ‘kill the game’.
- Still competing on three fronts, the injuries are piling up for ten Hag, with Lisandro Martínez and Raphaël Varane joining Marcus Rashford, Alejandro Garnacho and Luke Shaw on the sidelines on Thursday. The Dutchman will now take his depleted squad to Forest looking to defend United’s place in the top four, but away assignments have proved problematic of late, as a return of one win from their last five league road trips represents (D1, L3).
- Key battle: Forest forward Brennan Johnson could lead their charge towards safety here, given that seven of his eight PL goals this term have come at the City Ground. Standing in his way will be United stopper David De Gea, who has kept a joint-PL high 13 clean sheets this term.
- Hot stat: Man Utd have conceded 29 of their 37 PL goals in away matches, averaging 2.07 per road trip!
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 31
Nottingham – Manchester Utd
Kick-off: April 16, 16:30
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE